GENERAL INFORMATION AND POLICIES
As a 501c3 non-profit the Opportunity House rents its rooms as a fundraising effort when they are not being used by classes. All proceeds from this go to furthering the mission of the Opportunity House and bringing people together in friendship and learning!
We’d love to provide your group or event with a space, whether it’s a one-time use or for regular meetings. With a variety of rooms we have perfect options for everyone, be it for the cost-conscious engaged couple, a family or school reunion, or a corporate meeting. No matter what the occasion, we are happy to work with you.
We do allow outside food and beverage as well as caterers. All rentals include tables and chairs set-up and use of the room for the specified time.
The Opportunity House is home to many artists, artworks, social groups and classes and we ask that the building be treated with respect by all. The following are some guidelines for renters:
1. Use only the rooms outlined in your rental contract. Common areas such as hallways and restrooms are available for the uses they were designed for.
2. Adhere to the hours outlined in your contract. At the time of ending you and your guests must have cleared the building. The building closes no later than midnight as per local zoning.
3. Control your visitors. Children are to be supervised at all times. Any guests that become unruly are your responsibility.
4. Place all garbage in trash cans.
5. Decorations may be placed in areas designated by staff. Please do not hang decorations from the ceiling fans or sprinkler heads. All decorations must be removed prior to exiting the building.
6. No smoking is allowed in any area of the building.
7. No grilling or open flame cookers are allowed inside the building.
We greatly appreciate your understanding of these rules as we strive to deliver excellent spaces at reasonable prices. Please see links below for a detailed outline of each of our available rooms, in order of size from largest to smallest: